When Active911 Alerts on iPad, Activates Audible or Visual Notification Device
Model Comparison Chart
The SA301 controller is designed to ring a bell or activate a visual notification device when the attached iPad Activates for a call. The Message that plays is user configurable on the included Micro-SD Card. 911 Systems LLC Provides a Default Warble Audio File that Ramps Up to Comply with "Heart Safe" Alerting. You can purchase Audio Files from our store or we can create completely custom alert audio files for you. The controller also has an output for audible and Visual Alerting Devices.
The SA301 Alert Controller I/O:
- 12VDC 5 Amp Max DC Input Jack
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Alert Input (Links Controller to iPad)
- Audible or Visual Alert Device Output Connector
This controller can be used with the following Devices:
- Active911 using iPad Properly Configured
- Other Devices that only send a sound signal when alerted
This item requires the purchase of a power supply and Pager Link Cable separately.